August 18, 2023
Today I just wanted to jump on here and share a delicious drink recipe!
I first had this drink in June when I was visiting Scottsdale, AZ for the Costco Spade & Sparrows Launch. We had so much fun at the launch and during our trip we also got to stop by one of my favorite spots, Wine Girl. If you’re ever visiting Scottsdale, you must have a glass at Wine Girl! It’s the cutest place I’ve ever been in!
I think this drink is perfect any time of the year, but especially as we are enjoying the last few weekends of summer. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did!
Spade & Sparrows Cab Sauv Margarita Recipe
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 ounce agave
- 1 cup ice
- lime wedge for garnish
- 1 ounce of Spade & Sparrows Cab Sauv
- Combine tequila, triple sec, lime juice, agave, and ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake and strain into glass.
- Float the wine on top by slowly pouring it over the back of a spoon.
- Garnish with a lime wedge